Monday, February 16, 2009

Ode To Di Di

I promised a prize to the first person to reply,
and the first response I got came from my sister Di.
So this is the prize; a poem by me
because I am cheap, and poems are free.
But back to Diane and how great she is,
She looks really good for having six kids!
She bakes the best cookies, you should try her polikies
but she keeps herself in shape by going to jazzercise.
Her creativity and love of sweets really come in handy
cuz she has a booming business making jewlery, and another one making candy
She's gonna go straight to heaven, of that I have no doubt
because she is so beautiful on the inside and out.
She's a faithful catholic, a loving wife, mom and sister
and when you are apart from her it's hard not to miss her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your such a good poet. What's a poliki?

Anonymous said...

It's a cookie....who put that comment?

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Blog Archive