Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's Up

I put a job application in at the Home Depot. I think the only reason I wouldn't mind working there is because I look good in an apron. I might sign up for design class at the BAC, but it's located downtown and I hate traffic...just ask Angie. I'm taking a class for fun on Wednesday nights at the Cambridge Center for Adult Ed. It's called humorous writing... I'm not the best writer in the class, but I'm definitely the funniest. I also got a job coaching cheer leading for a peewee football team. It's only 1 hour a week and 1 game a weekend, but it will give me something to do. So... that's what I've been up to. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blogs, I'll try to in the future.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Have you had an interview yet???

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Blog Archive