Sunday, April 26, 2009

Angie Does Boston

My sister Angie came to visit this weekend. It was so nice to have my first visitor. We had a lot of fun. On Friday we went to Harvard Square for dinner. We went into this weird restaurant where you're supposed to "create" your own meals. We were confused by this concept, so we left. We ended up at a pizza place appropriately named "The Upper Crust". On Saturday, we met with my psychologist Fran, and then we went to McLean to meet with Julietta, the Family Therapist. After that, we went downtown Boston to go shopping and site seeing. Everything was great, until we went to eat lunch.
We were eating lunch on Newberry St. (Rodeo Dr. of the East coast), when we realized that the parking meter we parked at, was soon to expire. So, being the nice big sister, Angie offered to go fill the meter real quick. It took her an hour. Apparently we walked a good mile and didn't realize how far away the car was.
Once she came back, we went on the Duck tour...it was fun. I yelled at a baby. After the tour, we decided to go to the North End which was about 2 miles away. I wanted to take a cab so we could keep our parking spot, but Angie talked me into driving. I let her drive, because she of course knew how to get there. We got lost. I got crabby. We went home hungry. But regardless, it was a good time. Angie did a wonderful job tolerating my whining, I would have slapped me, but she didn't. I'm so sad the weekend had to end. It was such a nice time. I miss her already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Jen. I love you.

Blog Archive