Monday, August 10, 2009

Reducing My Carbon Footprint?

I remember when I was getting ready to move into the dorms at UC my dad gave me the lecture about living on my own. One of the things I remember him saying to me was "You're gonna have to start using your bath towels more than once when you don't have someone doing your laundry everyday." Well, I took that advise and ran with it... I got through the whole month of July using one bath towel and one hand towel (which also doubled as a dish towel).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We posted a link to your blog on our blog links (http://www.spliit.wordpress.com) and what greatly appreciate if you could return the favor but posting a link to our blog on your blog links.

Also, if you are interested we would love to submit a guest article to your blog. Let us know via email if this is of interest to you.

Thanks,
Stephanie Price
Founder & President
Love Is The Cure

www.litconline.com
ichoose@litconline.com

Anonymous said...


The knowledge is incredibly unique.

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Blog Archive