Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Think I Better Tell Them

I'm not looking forward to my review on Thursday. I have been skipping groups since June. I seriously haven't gone to any groups (except DBT and that's only because Dr. Murphy puts the fear of God in anyone who misses). And considering that over 50% of my treatment plan includes group therapy, skipping groups for 2 months is kinda a big deal. The thing that gets me is that no one (i.e. Fran, Kelly, Stephanie, Dr. B or any of the group leaders) has said anything to me about it and I'm starting to think that they aren't aware...which is really odd considering they usually watch every move I make.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Blog Archive