Friday, July 10, 2009

It's Just Not "Fare"

I am excited about going home this weekend. I hope the St. Pius festival is fun. The only thing I hate is that I am 3 miles away from the airport, yet it takes 45 minutes and costs $28 dollars each way in cab fare. I guess it's better than before....when I lived in Waltham, it cost $100 each way and if I drove myself, parking costs were just as much...and I parked in the economy lot....and I had to go through 3 toll booths. I'm so glad that's over. Well, I better go now. Bye

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Blog Archive