Monday, June 1, 2009

I got a new apartment today.

(I cut and pasted the ad)



CAMBRIDGE - STUDIO - 1 BATH - Luxury studio condo in East Cambridge. Furnished, no lead. Pool, health club, and 24 hour concierge. There is a balcony, carpeting dishwasher & disposal. Laundry in building, and parking. NO PETS - 1 Garage parking Available: Now.

It's 514 sq. ft. It makes my old condo look like a mansion. It has a walk in closet, a bathroom with a tub, a kitchen and 15' x 12' area that serves as a bedroom, living room, and dining room. It also has a patio that overlooks a cute little courtyard with a fountain. It has an awesome view of the Charles River. It's in a safe neighborhood and if family wants to visit, they can stay in the guest suite instead of getting a hotel.
I have a lot more updates, but I've been busy trying to shove as much of the hotel's belongings (sheets, towels, coffee maker, dishes, pillows, toilet paper, et c ...if they don't want me to take it, then they shouldn't call it 'complimentary') as possible into 4 suitcases. Bye I love you.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Blog Archive