Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nickel

My old best friend Nicole is sending me emails and calling... she does not know why I am up here and she keeps asking. The emails are getting more frequent, I have not responded. I know how she is....she is so relentless, I wouldn't doubt it if she finds me. Plus she is a drug addict..so I'm sure she's probably getting out of dodge because of some kind of legal problem. I'm going home today. I have a feeling she will stop by while I'm in town. She tells me that she refuses to spend her 29th birthday in NKY. Her birthday is in May.

hey jen,
whats goin on? i was thinking about moving here soon. i was wandering how boston is? i have to get the hell out of cinci. where you workin? do you like it up there? hit me back...
nicole

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your post, and your blog. There are a number of different treatment programs and approaches to support people suffering from substance abuse disorders who decide to get help. I’ve found Silver Hill Hospital's website to be very informative about adult and adolescent residential programs. Blogging about substance abuse is a great way to help yourself and others. Keep up the good work.

Blog Archive