Friday, March 27, 2009

Midgets, Bellybuttons, and Skittles

Ten reasons why I believe I'm a little evil...
  1. If someone is driving on the freeway with their blinker on, I get in front of them and put my blinker on, just to annoy them as much as they annoy me.
  2. I think it's hilarious when people fall.
  3. When people take their sweet time crossing the street, I sometimes fantasize about hitting them with my car, just to teach them a lesson.
  4. I don't believe in Adam and Eve because I saw a painting of them and they had belly buttons and neither one of them should have a belly button. If I saw a painting of them without bellybuttons, I might change my thinking.
  5. Midgets make me laugh...so much so, that I truly want to start a company that rents out midgets for kid's parties. I'd call it Rent-A-Midget our motto would be: "Little People For Your Little People".
  6. I have a difficult time finding the difference between gullible and faith.
  7. I think littering is good...it creates more jobs.
  8. I managed to get through high school without ever reading a book.
  9. I schedule appointments around TV shows.
  10. I have never been able to eat or drink after anyone my whole life, I think it's gross, yet today I ate something that I found on the floor in my hotel because I wasn't sure if it was an M&M or a Skittle...(it was a Tylenol).

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I have to say I really, really Agree with what you listed. Your in my head. Stop it.

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Blog Archive