Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Living Situation Dilemma

They are really getting on me to find an apartment and a room mate. I have a big problem with this. First of all, with an apartment, the cost of rent plus utilities plus furniture and parking, costs more than I am paying here and I get breakfast and maid service. Also, the thought of looking for a room mate makes me sad. I don't wanna room with any other patients, but if I get a stranger to live with I'll have to go thru the dreaded explanation of how I'm a mental patient. Who in their right mind would wanna room with a mad woman?...not me. Maybe one of my college bound nieces or nephews could come up here for school(there's like a million of 'em) and be my roomie.
Damn. Now I'm sad.

3 comments:

Doug said...

If you are moving interstate make sure you find out the legalities involved in crossing borders with animals. Then you'll beggary to urge or wound the trolley wherever you go. They can overtimes be valuable but they are truly safe in attribute. GM and ABB plan to build a prototype storage system, which is able to deliver 25 kilowatts; this corresponds to the power consumption of about five U.S.

Stoutltxe said...

There is NO CATCH. Most buyers allow sellers to request a return of their items within a certain time frame. Best investment plans in india? Yahoo! Answers India. Best Answer: 1) Investing in optimal portfolio in stock market, long term. 2) Invest in gold, which gives a good return. 3) Investing in real estate for. The Gold Price & Gold Investment Resource Investor. After appreciating that to invest in gold is to preserve one?s capital and purchasing.?Strong Silver Price? in 2012 with Stronger Demand; Bullion Remains in. ISO (qualified option) The $10,000 will not be taxed as income on the date of exercise. Through the OTC, there is direct link between the buyer and the seller.

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Blog Archive