Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Know, You're Just Doing Your Job.

McLean has people who's actual job is to surf the internet all day looking for anything that mentions McLean hospital. So, one of these computer geeks (sorry, but that is what you are) finds my blog and sees that I'm in the borderline program and sends my blog to Dr. Gunderson, Fran, and Dr. Boyajian. They haven't contacted the rest of my treatment team. My guess is because I didn't have their full names posted. Dr.Stephanie Rickey, Dr. Kelly Gunderson, and Dr. Julieta Holman. Don't worry, I'm not gonna put anything bad about the hospital...now.

2 comments:

Bon Dobbs said...

Hi. Found your blog today. I met Dr. John Gunderson at the ISSPD a month or so ago. I run a blog for loved ones of people with BPD. It's www.anythingtostopthepain.com

Good luck and take good care!

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Blog Archive