Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mahalo For Not Smoking

I made the mistake of mentioning the infamous "Maui Wowie"(Hawaiian weed), to one of my therapists. I didn't say I was going to smoke it, I just said that it's abundant and how it's really strong...ask my sister Robin. So now, they're wanting me to get a drug test while I'm in Hawaii. I think it's funny. I won't get in trouble if I don't do what they want. I'm on the honor system here. Everyone trusts me because I'm like the star student. They just want to take precautions for "my safety". Like I'm gonna die if I smoke pot or something. It irks me that they think I'm some kinda addict.
Exactly one week from now I will be sitting at the Mai Tai bar. I hope Augie Ray is there. I think this is the first vacation I've ever gone on, that I feel like I actually deserve.

1 comment:

Augie Ray said...

I hope I'm there too. Oh wait, wrong Augie Ray. I love that I have a doppelganger who is a musician in Hawaii. I'm an amateur musician in MKE--he obviously has the more interesting Augie Ray life!

Blog Archive